This conference, the first of its kind in the freethought community, centers on how nontheists can put their compassionate humanism to work for a better world. It will include TED-style presentations on philanthropy, volunteering, and community building, as well as practical workshops, panels, and hands-on volunteer opportunities.
- Evidence-based giving expert CAROLINE FIENNES
- Nigerian humanist and human rights activist LEO IGWE
- Atheist homelessness activist SERAH BLAIN
- HEMLEY GONZALEZ, a humanist at work with the poor in Calcutta
- Atheist authors HEMANT MEHTA and GRETA CHRISTINA
- Social psychologist DR. BRITTANY SHOOTS-REINHARD
- THE PATHFINDERS, four humanists just returned from a year of global service